FG-12, 24, 36 & 72" x 3-1/2" SERIES
The Permian 3-1/2" series elements have the following features:
Permian 3-1/2" series elements are efficient filter-coalescer elements. The
molded fiberglass tube is constructed of graded glass fibers, compressed to the
proper density and bonded with inert phenolic binders.
- The fiberglass tube is supported with a heavy-duty, spiral locked center
core for superior resistance to collapse due to high differential pressure.
The center core can withstand over 100 PSI differential pressure without
- The metal end caps are mechanically attached to the center core for
structural strength. The fiberglass media is attached to the end caps with a
highly resistant adhesive to prevent any possibility of by-pass.
- Buna N gaskets are attached to the end caps with a polyurethane adhesive
and go through a special heat treatment. The adhesive is resistant to all
- The standard Permian 3-1/2" series filter element will remove
particles down to one micron without excessive differential pressure
- A cotton outer wrap protects the fiberglass from dirt and damage during
shipment and protects the operator during element change-out.
- The Permian 3-1/2" is, primarily, designed as a direct replacement
for PECO Model FG-12, 2-1, 36 & 72 filter elements and are dimensionally
Performance and Operating Data
Nominal micron ratings available: 10, 5, 1, 0.5 & 0.3
Recommended maximum operating temperature: 275°F
Recommended maximum change-out differential: 15 PSI
Gasket material: Buna N
For use in Peerless Manufacturing, Perry Equipment, and King Tool
filter-separators and dry gas filters that use the nominal 3-1/2 inch O.D. by
12, 24, 36, or 72 inch long element, flowing from the outside to the inside.